Birth announcements are auspicious tasks that parents do with sheer passion and happiness. Traditionally, parents solved their purpose of informing relatives about their newborn’s arrival using telephones. But now the trend has been changed and birth announcement cards have taken the place over old-fashioned telephone announcements.
The primary purpose of birth announcements is not only to tell your friend and relatives about the arrival of “little fingers and tiny toes” in you small world, but also to provide small details about your little one, that your relatives would be excited to know.
If you are planning to announce your baby’s arrival through birth announcement cards, here are some guidelines that will help you in creating a good impression:
- Baby’s full name, nick name, date, time and place of birth could be mentioned on the card.
- Inclusion of baby’s random pictures on birth announcements makes the card more impressive. You can also include footprints and close-ups of your baby’s little hand and feet.
Are you aware of the latest buzz that’s around? Wondering what are we talking about here.
Well, we are talking about personalised greeting cards. Yes, the latest gifting option digital printing companies in the market have come up with, for their customers.
Why these cards are making a buzz in the market? Here is a look at the reasons –
- Add a personal touch – make the greeting special, add a personal message, photograph, or a candid moment that you captured during the memorable moments spent with your loved one.
- Be innovative – gifting those usual greeting cards available in the market can be quite boring. Why not try something innovative this time? Use your creativity to create a masterpiece that’s capable of surprising your beloved.
- One of its kind – the best part here is that your creation is going to be one of a kind, just like the relation your share with the person you are gifting it to.
So, show that person how much they mean to you, by designing a personalised photo cards. So, why go for old school stuff, when the field is wide open to be innovative and try something fresh?